In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the user is informed that the domains www.montaneshoes.es, www.montaneshoes.com and www.montaneespadrilles.com belong as the owner of:
MARGARITA MONTANÉ, S.L. (onwards, MONTANÉ)
Paratge Can Viader, S/N, El Roqué
Gualba (08474 - Barcelona)
Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona with Volume number 39623, Folio 0101, sheet no. B3448509, 1st Inscription.
You should know that with mere access to the website you will already be considered as a “user” of the same and thereby expressly accept, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at all times. If you do not wish to accept them, you are advised not to continue using the website. Note that access to www.montaneshoes.es, www.montaneshoes.com, www.montaneespadrilles.com is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration.
MONTANÉ reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review these conditions in order to introduce changes resulting from legislative changes or corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform users of any variations that may affect users. These modifications will be understood to be accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, MONTANÉ reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during modification, repair, update or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
Obligations and responsibilities of users
The user is solely responsible for ensuring that he meets the minimum technical requirements and internet connection necessary for the correct use of the website. As a result, MONTANÉ will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user's equipment that prevent the correct operation.
MONTANÉ takes reasonable security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website. However, it should be borne in mind that the security measures of the computer systems are not entirely reliable and therefore MONTANÉ cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the user's computer systems, documents and/or files. We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems that could cause harm to MONTANÉ or third parties.
MONTANÉ reserves the right to take the necessary legal action in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of the website in connection with maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use this website respecting the following points:
- The user undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect manipulation of data, duplications and exports of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, attempt access to restricted areas of MONTANÉ's computer systems, introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce modifications in MONTANÉ's or third party's computer system.
- The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the user name and password of access being, in short, prohibited the use of the website for any other purpose other than the exclusive satisfaction of their own use needs, or that is not the use described in the website itself.
- The user will provide the necessary means to ensure that passwords and access keys to the application remain under their control and will not be disclosed, copied, reproduced by unauthorized third parties, and must guard them by physical and logical means. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or security failure of your account or our Services.
- It is absolutely forbidden for the user, including but not limited to, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, translate, modify, version, market, duplicate, transform or transmit to third parties, in whole or in part the website, as well as delete, manipulate or alter from any notice or physical or logical label that includes MONTANÉ's property rights over the application.
- The use of the website does not imply the acceptance, approval and/or knowledge by MONTANÉ of the misuse made of the website, since MONTANÉ only provides the user with permission to make a correct use of it, in accordance with this contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the website.
- Also, in the event that the user fails to comply with the obligations set out herein, MONTANÉ may cease the provision of services, with written notification of the reasons for such termination, and without prejudice to any penalty that may apply.
Intellectual and Industrial Property. Backlinks/hyperlinks support
Permission to play photos
- It will be a revocable and not exclusive right.
- You may not imply that MONTANÉ recommends such website, services or products or distort your relationship.
- It should not include content considered to be bad taste, obscene, controversial offensive, incitement to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link must be directed to the website, without allowing reproduction as part of your website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who does it. Therefore, MONTANÉ is not responsible for the consequences that may cause such use or access to the information and will only delete, as soon as possible, the contents that could generate any kind of damage or harm, provided that this is notified or has effective knowledge.
MONTANÉ will not be responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system, files or documents stored in it, when they originate from a virus from the user's computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non- , telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operating operation of the electronic system caused by causes beyond MONTANÉ.
Feedback Moderation Rules
- The user undertakes not to use the tabs to carry out activities contrary to the law, good customs, established moral order or for illicit purposes, prohibited or that may infringe the rights and interests of third parties.
- The user undertakes not to siege or disturb other users or third parties, not to collect or store information from other users or third parties without complying with current data protection laws.
- The inclusion of messages or comments containing personal data or any information revealing the identity of natural or legal persons, especially minors, is strictly prohibited.
- The user undertakes not to insert, reproduce, disseminate or make available to other users, texts, graphics, images, databases, computer programs, logos, trademarks or distinctive signs which he does not own or which does not have the necessary rights to reproduce, communicate or put them to public disposition.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of eyelashes is strictly personal, being prohibited to use it for commercial or lucrative purposes.
- The user shall refrain from using the contents of the entries in such a way as to damage, disable, overload or impair the same, or prevent their normal use by users.
- The dissemination, storage and management of content that is likely to infringe the rights of third parties, or any of the regulations regulating rights of a civil, criminal, administrative or any other nature is prohibited.